How to contribute to The Enterprisers Project
The Enterprisers Project welcomes contributed articles from our readers that are original, meet our guidelines (below), and that are in line with the topics that we typically cover - IT leadership, innovation, digital technology, etc. Take a moment to read several of our articles to get a feel for our style and tone of writing. If you have an article topic in mind, do a search to see if articles on that topic have already been written on The Enterprisers Project. If you have a unique point of view, we'd love to hear it!
The best way to stay informed about the topics that we are actively seeking guest contributions on is to sign up for our contributors mailing list. If you sign up, you can expect 2-3 emails per month outlining our monthly editorial themes as well as timely opportunities to contribute to articles we are working on each month. If you are interested, email us at tep-content (at) redhat (dot) com to be added to the list.
Before submitting an article for review, please take note of the following guidelines:
- We focus on the enterprise CIO perspective, and will give strong preference to authors with a CIO or equivalent title (CTO, VP of IT, etc) at large organizations, with few exceptions.
- Articles must be non-promotional in nature and exclusive to The Enterprisers Project.
- We do not cover breaking news or press releases, however, we will consider an article that includes thoughtful commentary on news that is relevant to our audience.
- We strive to work with our writers to create an article to best fit our readers, and we provide light copy editing services and revisions, as necessary. While all material changes are approved by the author prior to publishing, we reserve the right to change the headline to match our style.
- Articles are typically between 500 - 800 words, but other lengths will be considered.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE
Please send the following to tep-content (at) redhat (dot) com.
- A 3-5 sentence summary of what your article will cover. Please highlight specific takeaways for enterprise IT leaders.
- Full name, bio, and a head shot for the author. Preferred size for the head shot is 300x190.
Our editorial staff will review your submission and respond with next steps if we'd like to move forward. Additional information about the contributors program can be found here.
Thank you so much for your interest.
Licensing terms: Unless otherwise noted, all content on enterprisersproject.com is licensed under Creative Commons ShareAlike.
A note on advertising: The Enterprisers Project does not sell advertising on the site or in any of its newsletters.