Now that meeting online is a necessity, do you know the various ways to control – and improve – Zoom meetings and other online gatherings? Check out these expert tips to avoid embarrassment and boost productivity
Digital transformation roundup: 5 articles to boost your efforts
Digital transformation is a poorly understood term. We answer some common questions and share updated resources to help you on your journey
The term “digital transformation” is one some people love to hate. The good news: We’ve reached a point where most CIOs get its intended meaning. But that doesn’t mean everyone in their IT organization does, let alone their business colleagues. I believe Simona Rollinson, CTO of the IT governance association ISACA put it well when she recently said:
“Digital transformation is a poorly understood term. Just like innovation. People often conflate the terms digitization, digitalization, and digital transformation. These are very distinct terms, ranging from moving a paper-based process to an online process or automation, to the way we have restructured our social life around media and digital communication," Rollinson said.
The Enterprisers Project is continually working to help readers understand the many facets of digital transformation. Below is a roundup of some recent articles that advance the conversation. And, we've also released a new downloadable guide that answers some of the most common questions around the term.
- When digital transformation stalls: 8 questions to ask – Don’t be intimidated by the much-debated failure rate of digital transformation: You may just be stalled. Ask these questions to determine the fix
- Digital transformation: 3 ways to manage change without exhausting everyone – Digital transformation can wear your team out. Are you paying enough attention to communication and celebration?
- Digital transformation: Who should lead? 8 questions to ask – Should that outside hotshot lead your digital transformation work – or an insider who knows more about the culture and customers? Ask these questions to decide this contentious issue
- Digital transformation: 11 emerging lessons – Digital transformation fatigue hits many organizations. Refocus your efforts with some new lessons on what’s working and what needs to stop
- Digital transformation: 6 questions to get you out of a rut - Digital transformation efforts can stall for many reasons. Get to the cause of your trouble by asking these questions